Thread: Coupon and Upgrade

Unregistered

Coupon and Upgrade

Hi,

Could you please tell me if this is possible.
    I want to create 3 types of ad pack 1 Month, 6 Months and 1 Year.
    I would like to offer a 30 day (1 month) listing for free, I am guessing using a coupon would be the best way for this to be used against the 1 month ad pack.
    However when the 30 day listing expires I want the user to be able to choose whether to continue for another 30 days or to upgrade to one of the other ad packs and list for longer.
    How would this work?

I was also going to ask about subscriptions but having searched the forum I see this is not possible. Could you add my vote to that as a future feature please.

Regards

Alan

Thanks
    You can certainly create the various job packs for the duration you want, and you can offer coupons as you describe, however the relist option is based on the original terms of the ad listing..so the option of upgrading to a different type of listing isn't available in the default theme. The theme itself is not encrypted, so if you did want to make customizations to have it function as you intend, this is always a possibility.

You are more than welcome to vote on the user subscription feature on the AppThemes Ideas Exchange, as there is already an existing feature request for this here :)

Thread Information