Thread: Is there any way to just add the coupon feature to 3.0.4

Thanks

Is there any way to just add the coupon feature to 3.0.4

Egads. Things are MUCH more difficult to edit now.

I understand some plug ins may not work with 3.0.5.2, but a registration plug in should work except that CP handles registration apparently so the Register Plus plugin's custom emails can't be used nor can the added registration fields. I had figured out how to pull the extra fields into the registration form, but I still can't figure out how to use those extra fields in the registration emails sent to the user and the admin.

The slider images? How in the world can I change the size of them? I've gotten them to 150x150 somehow, but I need them 200 wide with flexible height, not cropped to squares. The thumbnail image used on the ad page is perfect, but how do I use that in the slider?

I see this line, 2091, in theme-functions.php and I assume it controls the slider image size. How do I turn off "box crop mode", I set true to false and that didn't do anything, but would it not affect my current images, only new images?
    Code:
    add_image_size('sidebar-thumbnail', 50, 50, true); // sidebar blog thumbnail size, box crop mode
    The only added feature my client truly needs is the coupon. If I could incorporate that into 3.0.4, everything would be perfect. I'm going to be bald by the time I get this site set up, it's a new site with only test ads. Then I need to upgrade 3 sites that are currently fully functioning.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information