Thread: currency list & other

Unregistered

currency list & other

Hi,

i am interested in Jobroller, but 1st would like to have these enquiries addressed

* am not in the US, and am in South Africa, and our currency is ZA...do you support international currencies of all kind?
    *does the Jobroll theme support job feed like Indeed.com, and if so...where about in the admin area do you paste the code generated by Indeed or enable the feature....please profide detailed instruction for us non-technical
    *if i have no clue with how to install this theme after download, do you provide technical support on how to install it?

looking foward to your favourable response
    thanks
    Siya

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    - The main payment gateway is paypal and so it currently supports what is supported by paypal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc..._intro-outside . However, you have the option to modify the theme to accept new currency or new payment gateway as there are no encrypted codes in it.

- Yes there is a documentation for Indeed.com integration.

- Since the theme based on Wordpress and so you may familiarize yourself with it through its official site WordPress › Blog Tool and Publishing Platform . Yes we provide support on basic theme configuration.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information