Thread: customising jobroller

Unregistered

customising jobroller

I would just like viewers to my website just to see job vacancies within my company. Is it possible to disable the submit a job button and upload cv option.?

Also is it possible to add a button or link within job posts that people can click on and download a microsoft word document application and full job specifacation for that job position.

Many thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi

There is no built in option to disable the 'submit a job' button or add a word document in the job posts.The job seeker can apply for the job online using the application form and he can read the 'how to apply' details the employer specified.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Front end demo.
    Back end demo.

Unregistered
    Thanks for reply, Could I alter the text on the submit button to display " back to main site" as this will be hosted on a subdomain and change code to direct to a http address in the associated php file.?

Could i use the add link button in my job posts page wordpress editor to add a file to be downloaded.?

Also how easy is it to alter the header to a full width image or ad background image?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Yes you can change easily all the text/strings in the theme, if you also need to change the link of the button you can edit the files directly or use a child theme.

(2)That is actually a good idea, you can upload a ms word document and link it with the 'add link' button from the editor.

(3) Customizations are not officially supported by AppThemes but there is a Mods and Tutorials forum where you can find mods or get help from members of the community.Changing the header will require basic knowledge on php and css.

Thread Information