Thread: Custon Fields

Unregistered

Custon Fields

I'm planning on launching a new real estate listing site that that will focus primarily on different types of land...ie...lots, home-sites, farms, ranches, timberland, pastures, etc with each having their own set of search fields. For instance a farm might be described by number of acres, whether fenced or cross-fenced, what type of crops are grown, what type of irrigation system, etc. The farm may or may not have a house, but if so...the normal descriptions or search fields for houses would apply in addition to those particular to farms. The farm may also have one or more barns in which case I would need to indicate what types and how many square feet they are.

This is just one example of a type of land. Other property types might be an orchard or a ranch which would have a whole different set of fields.

Is it possible to create a different set of search fields for each type of property I may be interested in listing?

Thanks
    Yes. You can create as many custom fields and forms as you want, and you simply need to assign the category to the correct form for the ad poster to see the relevant form during the ad posting process.

Thread Information