Thread: demo question

Unregistered

demo question

i'm interested in starting a job board and trying to determine which application could work best. I'd like for the site to be able to take financial transactions and offer advertising space. at a glace i checked out the layout and wasn't sure if that's the only layout offered?

Thanks
    The demo shows the default theme layout, so aside from different color options that is what JobRoller looks like with no modifications. We have an AppThemes marketplace where you can find child themes as well as other add ons for JobRoller, and if you haven't already had a look at the JobRoller customer showcase you can see many great examples of how the theme can be customized to change the layout as well. Thanks.

Unregistered

demo question part 2

thanks, i'll go and check it out. i don't think my other 2 questions got answered regarding financial transations and advertising space.

Unregistered

demo part

another question. is it possible to have a job board that has somewhere in the layout for advertising space (in addition to the job board). i went to where you mentioned before but i'm a little lost (sorry).

Thanks
    Sorry I missed responding to that, the only financial transactions which occur in JobRoller are for the initial job posting process, or subscriptions to browse resumes. There are advertising ad spaces available which can be configured from the JobRoller admin dashboard "Advertising" tab, and you could potentially also offer advertising spaces in the sidebar with the relevant ad space widgets. Outside of these areas, it would require customization of the theme. Thanks.

Unregistered

demo

thanks, i really appreciate all the responses. is it possible to speak directly with someone with other questions i have prior to purchasing?

Thanks
    We unfortunately do not offer telephone support at this time, however you are more than welcome to ask further questions here in the pre-sales forum. If your questions are of a more specific nature which you would rather not publish publicly you are welcome to email us. Thanks.

Unregistered

Resume entry in jobroller demo

I just can't seem to find the resume entry form in the jobroller demo! ???

Thanks
    The demo site is logged in as an employer which is why you cannot see the options to add a resume. When you are logged in as a Job seeker, you would access your customer dashboard, and there you would find a "Resumes" tab where you can manage your resumes and add new ones. Below is a screenshot of the dashboard screen for this. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3eWVr.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	3883

Thread Information