Thread: Demo site not working

Brian

Demo site not working

I am trying to post a new item to see how the process works, but after selecting the category, I'm getting a message that says that the page could not be found. Is this a result of the latest update?

Thanks,
    Brian

Thanks
    Whilst our demo site is fully functional, you cannot save data to it which is why ads/listings cannot be posted. There should have been a message to indicate this prior to entering the demo. Thanks.

Unregistered
    I don't care if the post shows live on the site, but I'd like to see how the post process works. Is there any way to demo this? I'd like to see if/how users can upload pictures and whether or not they can upload multiple images or not.

Thanks
    The demo site gives you an idea of how the posting process works, but we can't alter it to show more than what you already see/can access - My apologies, I checked and can see there is an actual issue with the demo site preventing you from seeing the second step of the posting process as you would usually be able to (I've notified our team to fix this). What happens though, is that once the category is selected, the second stage of the posting process allows the ad description etc including add image options, and yes you can add multiple images at once. Thanks.

bcmann
    When do you think your team will have this resolved? I have a client that I need to start developing for as soon as possible. I like your theme, but I need to make sure it meets all their requirements.

Thanks
    The team are looking at this now, but I've clarified above what you have asked in the meantime. This issue is only on our demo, not a usual installation of the theme. Thanks.

Thread Information