Thread: Difference between HireBee and Taskrr ?

Thanks

Difference between HireBee and Taskrr ?

I bought HireBee a few weeks back, but now there's Taskrr, what's the difference between them?

Also in regards to this "Alternatively, you can take a percentage of each sale (coming soon). This allows you to easily scale your site and earnings potential while providing a useful service marketplace (percentage-based fees via escrow service will be coming soon)."

When will that option be available? and will it also be available for HireBee?

Thanks
    Since you're already using HireBee you'll have an idea of how it works, so probably the best rundown of the main features of Taskerr for comparison outside of the actual theme pages will be in this blog post. Taskerr has only just been released today, so information regarding the next release is not yet available, but will be posted on our theme release status page when it is. Our team are discussing the possibility of percentage based fees for HireBee, however this is not yet confirmed, so no details are available for this currently. Thanks.

Unregistered
    For some reason it wouldn't let me reply (I'm biggerplay)

Anyway, yes I know about the blog post but it's not clear from that what the differences are, I presume seeing you have released 2 themes which seem to do the same thing, lots of people would be interested in you layout clearly what the differences are? Why buy one over another?

I just found this post myself (strange you didn't find it) http://www.appthemes.com/blog/escrow-payments-status-update/ regarding the escrow point. I suggest you extend the 25% discount to include when v1.1 comes out as I certainly won't be buying it without that option (what's the point of setting up a site and offering a service and then having to fundamentally change it 1 month later?) and wont' be buying it without that 25% off either, seeing I've already bought hireBee.

Thanks
    I second the escrew payment request. Without the escrew payment system built in, it makes no sense deploying the service. Infact there should be an in-house escrew plugin of sort inbuilt for the owner of the website to handle escrew payments for the buyers and sellers

Thread Information