Thread: Directorystructure categorie menu

Unregistered

Directorystructure categorie menu

Is it perhaps possible to show more than one subcategory in the category menu and/or in the search engine ?
    (e.g AUTO -- BMW -- Accessoires )
    And can you switch the right with the left column? Would be more natural to have the subcategories to the left.
    And how can you prevent to have ads placed in the main category, for instance AUTO ?

An example: What I want is a main category called AUDIO with a subdirectory called MP3 and herein a few categories like for instance accessoires and batteries. And I do not want ads placed in the AUDIO and MP3 category but only in accessoires and batteries. Is that possible?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Yes it is possible to show more than one subcategory but currently not yet implemented on classipress. You can also switch the side bar to the left column which just requires some tinkering of the css codes. The posting of the main category is allowed with the current version but you have the option to modify it depending upon your coding skills. Classipress has no encrypted codes and so you can do whatever you want to do with it. If you are not comfortable doing it yourself, there are also users in the forum that are offering their service of which you can avail.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

RE:

Thanks for your reply.

Showing more than one (or at least one) subcategory would be on my wishlist. Hope you can incorporate it into one of the next upgrades.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Yup and to keep updated with Classipress developments, features and anything, you may check the official appthemes blog from time to time here http://appthemes.com/blog/ . You may also subscribe to its newsletter or its twitter account.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information