Thread: Does Classipress plug-in use the normal WP-login? Does it interfere with CM-Answers?

FranzWegener

Does Classipress plug-in use the normal WP-login? Does it interfere with CM-Answers?

Hi there,
    I want to use Classipress on the same site with the CM-Answers forum and have a common login for both plug-ins. CM-Answers uses the normal WP-login/registration. It stores Questions in wp_posts WHERE post_type="cma_thread" and stores their answers in wp_comments.

1. Do I have to expect interference between the data from CM-Answers and Classipress? How does Classipress store their information (same tables)?
    2. Does Classipress also use the normal Wordpress-User Login so that I'm always logged in to both plug-ins at the same time?

Thank you very much for your answer
    Franz

Thanks
    AppThemes doesn't officially support third party plugins so we cannot guarantee that all of them will definitely be compatible with our themes out of the box. Yes ClassiPress uses the native WordPress user functionality, but whether it works with the plugin is unconfirmed. Thanks.

Thread Information