Thread: Enquiry

Mark

Enquiry

Hi, I am interested in hosting a classified ads portal ( ClassiPress Theme) and to major in real estate.

Do you have a guide for beginners in terms of installation as I am new to Wordpress.

What are the recommended hosting companies as I do not want run into issues without any support.

It has features on Ads pricing. Is there a guide on how to use it ? Is it intelligent enough to automate the process. I mean alerting the customers when ads gonna expired and prompt for renewal.

As property ads, does it have a search feature where user can defined a price range search for rental or purchase. Inclusive the type of property and its location.

The main payment mode is paypal.

Nevertheless, what's the different between small business and Professional edition since both have all the same features.

Thanks

Mark

Thanks
    We have installation instructions available to our customers, with a step by step guide for installation and initial setup. (The full page is accessable to customers only).. Plus we are here in the forums to assist with any additional setup questions you may have.

We have a Hosting Partners page which lists our recommended WordPress hosting partners, AND the benefit of signing up with one of these via our website means you can take advantage of the 50% discount coupon offer when purchasing your theme! The Promos page explains more..

To ge a better idea of how easy it is to configure your setup, you may wish to check out the ClassiPress admin demo which will give you a look at the back end of the site where you will set your various options. Yes, you can specifically set your options so that customers are notified by email when an ad has expired, and offer them the option to relist if you wish that also.

Currently there is no advanced search functionality of this kind yet, just the one you see on the demo. There are plans for an advanced search functionality, including radius search which will be implemented in version 3.1 of ClassiPress which is due for release soon.

Yes, the payment gateway available at the moment is PayPal, with an option also for a bank transfer. In future we will see more payment gateways implemented.

The difference between the licences is the Photoshop .psd files, which are useful to those who with to redesign the layout of their theme. If you wanted to upgrade your licence type at a later date you can.

Unregistered
    Except the advanced search bar, what else is there to look ahead in classipress 3.1?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    It may include some other features that are requested here AppThemes Ideas Exchange .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information