Thread: Search box enquiry

Thanks

Search box enquiry

I have put a few posts re this topic, however I have come to a critical point where this problem needs resolving .I have written a comprehensive post so hopefully the matter can be resolved..

I have set up Job Roller as local job board..Moreton Bay Jobs Coming Soon

Job Board background required function..
    My job board will focus on local jobs north of Brisbane, QLD Australia..so the area that cleints will be posting jobs is in areas approx 60km north of Brisbane..locations include..Narangba or Burpengary or Caboolture or Morayfield or Strathpine or Brendale, Lawnton or Kallangur or Petrie or Albany Creek or Arana Hills or North Lakes or Everton Hills or Kippa Ring or Clontarf or Redcliffe..

Now all this areas are listed on google maps.and if enter them into the search box on jobroller they will list as location ie Narangba QLD 4504, Australia, Caboolture QLD, Australia, Arana Hills QLD 4054, Australia ..etc

My problem..
    However when I go into Job Submit page and I enter any of the above locations into the Job Location box..the location resets and goes to Brisbane, QLD, Australia (which is the nearest largest city)..This means that my clients can not list any locations that I require for my required Job board target market..

Requirements :
    I need the Location Box to be able to list all of the above locations..and not just list Brisbane by a default..
    If this is not possible..
    Can I take out the location box and have the ability for the client to add thier location..
    (maybe I could add a list of locations and the client could chose from that list)..
    I would look at any other suitable fixes that I could work with..

I hope we can fix this issue..however on the downside..if this is not fixable then really my job board is not functional and I can not use for the reason I purchased it..I would need to discuss some kind of refund..However I have put a lot of work and time into this project so this is my least wanted option..

Your assistance in this would really appreciated..I look forward to your feedback..Any further information you require please let know

Thanks
    Gino

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information