Thread: Feature Request for Classified Site

Unregistered

Feature Request for Classified Site

1. Can i display all listings in a specific region on a google map?
    2. Can i upload pictures and add them on to the ad?
    3. Can i get email alerts if new classifieds are listed that match my search?
    4. Can i modify the layout of the homepage?
    thanx a lot
    marc

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    1. Not a current feature but can definitely be implemented though custom coding. Implementation is however dependent upon your coding skills or you can just let a coder do it for you.
    2. Yes you can add pictures to the ad listing.
    3. I don't quite get what you mean by it but the admin will receive email notification when someone posted on the site.
    4. Yes you can modify the homepage. There are no encrypted codes in Classipress and so you can modify it according to your needs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    5. Is multi language enabled?
    6. is multi country enabled?

Unregistered

Email notification

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    3. I don't quite get what you mean by it but the admin will receive email notification when someone posted on the site.
    i mean: does the searcher get an email notofication like on most real estate sites, if a NEW listing fits your search criterias?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    5. Multi language can be done through custom coding or through a use of a plugin.
    6. You can set up Classipress for multi country use and of which might require some code modification.

Again, it is not a current feature since classipress is geared for a general classifieds site platform but it can be implemented with a help a coder.

I suggest that you may wait for the release of version 3.1 as some features that you are looking for might already be included. You can check the schedule of release here http://appthemes.com/releases/ .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    great, thanx a lot!

Thread Information