Thread: "Fetching Sponsored Listings" - WTH!!

Thanks

"Fetching Sponsored Listings" - WTH!!

Just as we were completing our mobile site I'm getting the dreaded "fetching sponsored listings" message telling me the indeed feed is messed up in some way. I know this seems to be a regular problem for people but there appears no clear solution on the forums - i haven't seen it anyway. Can someone help. nannycity.com is the site. Its been on and off today.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    This is the presales and so please post your support related request at the appropriate section of this forum http://forums.appthemes.com/using-jo...oubleshooting/. Thanks.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    No can do. My site was done by someone else so I don't have a customer login. I know this is a common problem so there must be a well-known solution. Please help.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please understand that official support is only provided to registered licensed users of the the Appthemes themes.

You can gain full access to the support forums by logging in using the account used to purchase your theme (so it would not be necessary to register for the forum separately in this instance). If you have purchased a website which has the Jobroller theme installed, please note that you would still need to purchase one of our themes in order to become a verified customer and access support. Thanks.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    I'll reach out to Rui - he built the site. I just didn't want to pester him with everything.

Thanks
    Problem solved - Rui got back to me asking if anybody had installed any plugin recently. I noticed the mobile site guys had installed WP Socializer of their own accord in the last 24 hours. I just deactivated that and the sponsored jobs are back!!! Phew!!!

Thanks
    It's BAAACCK!!!! Issue has returned - no idea of what causes this...

Thanks
    SOLVED BY RUI - make sure that your default domain is EXACTLY the same as the domain used when you signed up for Indeed publisher account. IN other words, I obviously used "http://www.nannycity.com" when I signed up for Indeed. When I log on to say, "http://nannycity.com" or "nannycity.com" my Indeed sponsored listings will not load. So, I have to make sure all of these default to "http://www.nannycity.com" in my CP.

Thread Information