Thread: Few questions

mate

Few questions

Dear Sir/Madam,I'm thinking on buying Class Press . Althou i would like to know if it would be possible getting redy modifications of the website and a few plug ins. I'm talking about over all small fixes in the look and pay options . Eg one advertisement would be payable through sms/paypal/credit card? ( like in http://www.donedeal.ie/donedeal/ [CHECK IT ] ) I would like to start a small business .Thank you Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards .

Thanks
    If you're asking if you can customize the theme to include extra features or change the look of the theme, then yes you can.

Q. Can I customize the theme to include features that are not currently available?
    A. You are free to make any changes and/or modifications to our products to suit your needs. This includes all PHP, JavaScript, HTML and CSS files distributed with our products. Please note customizations are not officially supported, however as a customer, you can use the Mods & Tutorials forums to seek community based help if you wish.
    Also, we have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire.

Current options for customers to pay for their ads includes Paypal or bank transfer. If you are talking about customers receiving money for the items listed for sale, then this would be a customization as it is not part of the current theme features.

mate
    i mean like getting money from peopel who will put advertise ... for example when they want to put their advertisment then is like choose payment ... and there is any chance to have payment by sms ? or other ways ? exacly i'm looking for PayPal/Credit Card/SmS/ also if there is any chance to remove registration when you puting advertisment ? So like filling the form with advertisment then choose a way how you want to pay (sms/paypal/credit card ) and then when you pay advertisment will be add on website and to user who put this advertisment then recive email with link for example how to edit advertisment etc. etc. this is possible to do this ?

Unregistered

refresh

refresh please answer me

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Currently payment is done through paypal.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information