Thread: A few questions before purchase

Unregistered

A few questions before purchase

1. Is there pre-written translated versions available to install? I'm mostly interested in Polish/Latvian/Russian.

2. Is it possible to somehow use the LinkedIn API to pull in user information such as their CV?

3. How easy would it be to pull in RSS data from other local jobsites and include those listings too? I'm wonder if it would be possible to automatically create job listings from other RSS feeds?

Unregistered
    This is in regards to JobRoller, thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Is there pre-written translated versions available to install? I'm mostly interested in Polish/Latvian/Russian.

2. Is it possible to somehow use the LinkedIn API to pull in user information such as their CV?

3. How easy would it be to pull in RSS data from other local jobsites and include those listings too? I'm wonder if it would be possible to automatically create job listings from other RSS feeds?
    1. Yes, there is ONE, French. You can easily translate with a Poedit file but there are to many flaws in JobRoller 1.1 code, and not all sentences and words will be translated. That way you will need to touch the code. Big, big flaw ended!

2. No.

3. Not possible right now. Don't know if developers will try it in future but I doubt it. Also you must understand other job-sites will likely don't be pleased to see their users information displayed elsewhere!

Thread Information