Thread: Few questions before purchase your excellent product

Unregistered

Few questions before purchase your excellent product

Hi,
    Your theme is a wonderful theme with some awesome features i am really interested in purchasing it but i have few questions that i need to be clarified

1) Is it possible to install classipress within an existing theme already? either under a subdomain or a new category? If possible will it have any problems or will it not?

2) Is it possible that users can log in or register through there facebook accounts? or else would u recommend me any plugin that would provide that facility?

3) And how many banners and adds can be placed in the side bar and other places other than the space meant for the classified ad posts?

4) can i contact you again if i have further questions?

Thank you,
    Usaith

Thanks
    1) ClassiPress is a stand alone theme, so it requires its own instance of WordPress to run. So although it cannot be integrated into an existing theme (as in, it will replace any existing theme you may be using) yes, it can be used with an existing theme if you install it in a subdirectory:

i.e.
    yourdomain.com <== Your existing homepage
    yourdomain.com/classifieds <== Your Classipress installation

2) There are some customers who are using a plugin to allow this at present, however there are plans for this functionality to be built into the theme in the next release (version 3.1)

3) You can of course use standard text/html widget to insert code, or make use of compatible ad banner plugins.

4) Yes, you may post whatever you need to ask here in the pre-sales thread. We'd rather you were 100% sure of your purchase :)

Thread Information