Thread: a Few questions regarding functions

Unregistered

a Few questions regarding functions

Good day

1.)Since Facebook is changing their app at the end of this year to 2.0. will there be any issues with app signin or are there already solutions in place for this?

2.)Is it possible to have a like to browse function? I am aiming to make the person browsing pay me with a like on either facebook, twitter, or google+ as a once off event.

3.)Certain ads will be paid when client requires to be on top in his or her category or when posting a Do_follow URL in the ad. Does the functionality exist or does it need to be coded. (Also if you can recommend a plugin if your theme does not support this function.)

4.)Do you have or are you busy with a Android/Ipad app that will be able to connect with a site that uses your theme? I need to think about expanding to other technologies in future and I need to know if this will be an option.

5.)How are the bank transfers handled and what banks are approved. I am in South Africa and we can only deal with the following banks. (First National Bank, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Capitec bank and ABSA bank.) We are very restricted on Paypal as well and only one bank in South Africa can handle it currently.

I really wish I could email you guys as I have other questions but any person can read this and will take my ideas for themselves.

Thanks
    1) ClassiPress doesn't have a built in feature for FB logins, so using a plugin for this purpose is independent of our theme and as such, is really up to the plugin developer to update their product to accommodate any FB changes.

2) There is no default functionality for this, so it would require customization on your part. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.

3) Customers can feature listings currently, so they appear in the featured ads slider. Outside of customization, you can find additional features in some of the available ClassiPress child themes.

4) No we are not working on this currently, with no immediate plans at this time.

5) Bank transfers are mostly a manual process, so you can use whatever bank you wish to use. PayPal is the default payment gateway, however you can purchase other payment gateway plugins from the AppThemes marketplace, some of which do support ZAR such as 2checkout.com. Thanks.

Thread Information