Thread: Few vantage theme questions

Unregistered

Few vantage theme questions

I would like to find out a bit more about your Vantage theme before buying.

Does the theme allows to make separate pages for each listed business? Can I allow this option for some listings (premium) and not others?
    Is it white label theme? Can I modify copyright information?
    Could you please provide few addresses of working websites using vantage theme so I could see the working product customized?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Each listing is essentially a page for each business, and the author of the listing does have a page which shows all of their listings - anything more specific than that would require customization on your part. You can create listing packages with various options including featured listings (you can view the demo site via the Vantage theme information page). Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish, including removing footer credits through minor theme modification. You can find examples of customer sites using Vantage in the AppThemes customer showcase. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Do you have trial option for your themes so I could try it before I buy it?
    How many levels of listings do I have with this theme? I would like to have the following:
    Premium Listing
    Featured Listing
    Standard Listing
    Free Listing
    Also is it possible to limit which listings get the full page and which ones don't?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    There is no trial version of our software available. You can have as many plans as you want, and available plan settings can be seen on the Vantage admin demo here. You can also create custom forms which relate to specific categories to determine the fields which appear for that form. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Just one more question,
    Does the theme has everything needed for billing? Or do I have to add more plugins to bill paid customers?

Thanks
    There aren't any invoicing options within the theme itself, so it would also involve customization if you were looking to add this functionality. Thanks.

Unregistered
    By customization do you mean adding payment gateway plugin?

I am a bit confused because under highlight you show "Monetize your site" as well as "recurring payments" so what type of modification is required to get this functionality?

Thanks
    You can charge users to place listings already by default, but when you said "billing" I assumed you meant an invoicing setup - sorry my mistake. The theme has the built in functionality for users to place listings then redirects them to PayPal to complete the transaction. This does not require customization. If you want other payment gateways, then you can purchase other payment gateway plugins. Thanks.

Thread Information