Thread: Future Themes Are Free

Unregistered

Future Themes Are Free

1) If I decide to buy ClassiPress today and I also like to have all the future themes on my site. Do we have to pay extra or its included in the cost? I want to buy it today but I might wait until September.
    2) Can we update the changes and bug fixes using SVN?
    3) If I modify look and feel of the site, how will it be affected by future updates.
    4) Can you add notification such as, sending email to the clients 7 days before it expires, giving them option to re-new it at discounted rate rather than sending email after it expires. Also it would be nice if client can choose if they would like to receive notification x days before their ad expires.

Thanks
    1) Themes are sold separately, however I am unsure if there could be packages available in future which may allow purchase of multiple themes? You may wish to wait for Septemper to see if this happens but I can check with the developer if there is any chance this might happen.
    2) I would have to check this with the developer.
    3) Yes you can customize the theme as you wish, and your best option would be to create a child theme, as this will make the upgrade process a lot easier.
    4) This is a customization you would have to make yourself, as it's not how the expiry notification currently works at present. So really it comes down to your coding knowledge whether or not you can get it to work how you want it to. You would also be welcome to submit your suggestion as a feature request for consideration for a future release of CP.

Unregistered
    Thanks,
    Let me know what your developers says. Check if it is possible to have all the themes under same URL separated by tab menu.

1) It would be nice, if the people posting ads either on classifieds or business directory can have a coupon section.

Thanks
    I will let you know when I hear back :)

There are plans for a coupon module to be implemented in a future release of ClassiPress.. so it's in the pipeline so to speak..

Unregistered
    awesome! I am sold and I couldn't wait until September so I went and bought it. Just waiting for the paypal echeck to to be cleared and get the download the link. I might need help or resources to install in on the server.

Also, it would be nice to have some tips and hints to market my new site.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Glad to hear it :) Once you have your login for the forums, you can either search for existing topics or create new threads if you need help.

Thanks
    Here is some feedback from the developer with regards to future pricing..

Thread Information