Thread: general question

Unregistered

general question

Hi, i see most of the people using your themes are doing direct selling, listings, etc.. For me im looking for a template i can build into my home security company. i work with the following companies and looking to be able reproduce many things from monitronics.com for example
    aslo.. the samle sites you show in the demos, do they come with the htm templates to create ads and pages using the graphics already on the pages in the demo?
    in other words what exactly comes with? graphics? you say the .psd files, but psd files for what components?

Would love to talk and ask some more questions. I have already spend a bunch of money on other ones that didnt meet my needs. I just want to make sure prior.

Thanks
    The theme files include the functionality and default layout of the theme as you see on the demo (you can find some useful information in our developer center). The Photoshop .psd files are useful for web designers who wish to redesign the layout of the theme, as they contain all of the layout/color/size information for all of the pages used within the theme. You still need knowledge of .css in order to make use of the files. We don't offer telephone support, but you're welcome to ask your questions here. Thanks.

Thread Information