Thread: Google Adsense ad next to the logo

Unregistered

Google Adsense ad next to the logo

Is it possible to insert google adsense ad next to the logo, which is also compatible responsive design?

Thanks
    There is a default advertising space in the header which you can insert Adsense code into as shown on the ClassiPress admin demo. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    There is a default advertising space in the header which you can insert Adsense code into as shown on the ClassiPress admin demo. Thanks.
    Thank you for your response.

But my boyfriend bought your theme there a few months now and I would also like me to create a site with the same theme.

The problem is that he told me that by inserting the code of Google Adsense adaptable where you enter the location in the Wordpress Admin interface, advertising is displayed on the mobile but on the PC it is not displayed. (empty space)

I would like the ad appears on mobile and PC simultaneously.

Here is the site in question: tchange.be

Thank you for your advice.

Thanks
    If your boyfriend is an AppThemes customer and is having issues with the theme, we'd recommend that he signs into the forums using the account used to purchase the theme and post a question in our support forums. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    If your boyfriend is an AppThemes customer and is having issues with the theme, we'd recommend that he signs into the forums using the account used to purchase the theme and post a question in our support forums. Thanks.
    But me before buying the theme, I have to make to be able to insert the adsense code adaptable (automatic) at the location near the logo.

I give you the example of the site of my friend so that you see the problem and what it is exactly.

I remember, the default location is not compatible with the adsense code adaptable (auto). By inserting this code, advertising is not displayed on the PC. As you can see on the site of my boyfriend.

Thank you able to inform me on solving the problem. I want to ensure that all theme features are working properly before you buy.

thank you!

Thanks
    This is not a known issue, so if it's specific to your boyfriends site we would recommend he seeks support of it so that our team can investigate further. Thanks.

Thread Information