Thread: Google Analytics and Login

deanethridge@gmail.com

Google Analytics and Login

I'm trying to login but I can't. I'm a member and bought Vantage but I can't figure out how to install Google analytics on my site. I have several WP sites but this one is crazy to figure out how to place the tracking code. I also can't login to see the forum to find the answer. It shows I'm logging in but says I have to be a customer which I am, but still not working. Please let me know how to do this . Thanks

Thanks
    All support is provided within the forums, so if you could please email us with information regarding your purchase and username we will he happy to assist you with logging in for help. Thanks.

Unregistered

Your Forum is Dumb on Google Analytics or Login Problems

I AM a customer. When it asked me to login to see answers to questions, I CANNOT login. Why in God's green earth is Google analytics so hard to put on this theme. Most themes post 1998 have a code form to simply place the code in the theme so you can track data. Does anyone know how to help me or get the login issue to go away in addition to the Google Analytics question? How do I login to the forum? Am I this dumb or simply losing my mind trying to figure it out? Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I AM a customer. When it asked me to login to see answers to questions, I CANNOT login. Why in God's green earth is Google analytics so hard to put on this theme. Most themes post 1998 have a code form to simply place the code in the theme so you can track data. Does anyone know how to help me or get the login issue to go away in addition to the Google Analytics question? How do I login to the forum? Am I this dumb or simply losing my mind trying to figure it out? Thanks
    If you are having issues with your AppThemes account login, please email us here with your username and we can assist further. Thanks.

Thread Information