Thread: I have a few questions about classipress Please!!

Youria

I have a few questions about classipress Please!!

Goodmorning,

I'm new in the famous world of ClassiPress and I ca't use it well, so I prefer ask the professional people.

1. Can I add some text boxes in the "sign-up" formular?

2. Is there any manipulation to do tu add search by town in the place of categorie?

3. How can I change the menu''s in the bottom of the page (where we have some menu like: Home, Exemple page, Blog...)?

I hope that I will find answers in this forum.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    1. There is no default option on this out of the box but it can be done by modifying some codes in the theme files.

2. You have the option to include the location on the advanced search feature of the theme.

3. You can use the wordpress custom menu function. It may also need some code modification on the footer menu.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Youria
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    1. There is no default option on this out of the box but it can be done by modifying some codes in the theme files.

2. You have the option to include the location on the advanced search feature of the theme.

3. You can use the wordpress custom menu function. It may also need some code modification on the footer menu.

Thank's Jomarkosabel for your answer, but is there any tuto or documentation about modifying the code to have more text-boxes in the sign-up formulair or to change the bottom menu cauze I don't wanna touch in the codes whith out some explanations!

Thank you

Thread Information