Thread: Hello, please.

Unregistered

Hello, please.

Good afternoon, hello , my name is Alexandre 'm from Sao Paulo Brazil , please , I found this very interesting system of you , Vantage , I wonder if you install this system for Brazil companies , is for personal use , work with internet services and want to create a shopping guide online here in sao paulo , I wonder if there is a version for Portuguese ( Brazil ) and if so, how to proceed.

Congratulations,

Alexandre - Sao Paulo - Brazil.

Thanks
    Hi Alexandre, our themes can be translated into any language as outlined on our languages page, so yes you could use the theme in Brazil in your language if you wish. Since no existing Portuguese Brazilian translation file currently exists, you can also find instructions on how to create these as well as information about our translator benefits. Thanks.

Unregistered

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Hi Alexandre, our themes can be translated into any language as outlined on our languages page, so yes you could use the theme in Brazil in your language if you wish. Since no existing Portuguese Brazilian translation file currently exists, you can also find instructions on how to create these as well as information about our translator benefits. Thanks.
    OK thank Pepsi , please , only few more questions , getting a plan with you , this system Hosted He had been on the server or you can be hosted on my server ? ( I have a Hosting plan with Hostgator ) , you accept payment via ticket ? Real (Brazilian currency ) , or only with international card? , my intention is not to sell the platform , but to create Business Sites , the first, a General business , and then by segment example: pizzerias, services , couriers , etc. You give me this support ?

Thanks.

Thanks
    We don't offer hosting services, so you can use whatever hosting provider you wish to use. If you are seeking the WordPress hosting discount though, you must meet promotional conditions as outlined on the promos page. We only accept payments via the PayPal or Stripe payment gateway plugins. All support for our themes is provided within the forums. Thanks.

Thread Information