Thread: Hire Bee Presale Questions freelancer marketplace

Mario012

Hire Bee Presale Questions freelancer marketplace

Hello there.

We are thinking to purchase Hire Bee Wordpress theme and use it to create an social Freelancer marketplace.

My questions are:

1: Hirebee theme need additional plugins to be purchased along with the theme or it just work as is?

2: How much will cost to buy the theme,(use it for 1 domain install) and all plugins, i mean how much will cost to have the theme installed with the demo content just as it look on the Demo page?

3: It is possible that you make the installation of the theme and how much cost?

Thanks

if have more questions i will ask

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. The theme works with all functionality described on the theme information page and shown on the demo without additional plugins.

2. Theme pricing can be found on our pricing page, but basically $99 for a single standard theme and $159 for the single developer theme (which includes Photoshop .psd files - useful for web designers looking to change the layout of the default theme. You need knowledge of coding to make use of these though). The demo content in terms of actual listing data on the demo are not included and you simply create categories yourself, however as mentioned above, the demo site can be replicated with the default theme.

3. AppThemes doesn't offer customization or installation services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Mario012

Thanks for the info

Thank you.

I want to know also if i join the member club is a one time fee or per year?

After the 1 year of free updates and support how much do i need to pay to continue receiving updates and support?

Let me know please

Thanks
    The initial purchase include the lifetime license to use the themes, and 12 months of theme updates and support. Once the subscription period has ended it is $79 to renew the AppThemes club package subscription or $29 for a single theme subscription for a further 12 months. You can also find more information on our pricing page. Thanks.

Mario012

Thank you again for the info

I will buy the theme i am interested in. Thanks again

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Mario012

Do i need to buy HireBee CHILD THEME?

Hi again.

I want to buy HireBee but i don't know whether to buy just the theme or with the Child theme Freelancerr ?

What is the difference using just the theme and with the child theme?

Will i lose changes to my website after updates coming up in future if i use only the theme?

What changes actually to the theme will affect this?

I will populate the website with content and nothing more,so will this affect the theme in future updates?

Thanks
    Freelancerr is a child theme for HireBee, which means that you need to have HireBee installed first otherwise it will not function. You can read more about child themes here. Using the HireBee theme without the child theme means it will function and appear as you see on the Hirebee theme information page and demo site. If you make any modifications to the default theme code without creating a child theme to accommodate these then yes you would potentially lose those changes in the event of an update, however if you're not making changes you would not lose data/content. We of course always recommend that you back up your site before you proceed with any update. Thanks.

Thread Information