Thread: HireBee

Unregistered22

HireBee

1 - For hirebee, can I deduct fees/commission from total project cost? Like the freelancer and employer is dealing a project for $500 so by using my site, the 5% fee will be deducted from that $500. Is this possible? If yes how? Is it the tax charge in the payment settings?

2 - How to moderate project?

3. How to select proposals? I cant find any button to select proposal from candidates in the demo?

4. Once I bought this soon, will the categories and tags already added in my theme or do I need to enter them manually?

5. Can I customize the color to anything that I like?

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1 - No this is not currently an option, and the theme does not handle tax settings.
    2 - This is done within the themes admin dashboard
    3 - The default login on the demo is what you'd see as an employer, but similar to process as described in your other thread
    4 - These are created by you manually. Demo data is not included with the theme
    5 - If you select Hirebee from the demo site you can view the other color options, but anything outside of this would require customization on your part. Thanks.

Unregistered1337
    deduct fees/commission from total project cost is mandatory for me too. is this planned for the future?

Thanks
    You can read more about Escrow payments implemented in HireBee v1.2. Thanks.

Thread Information