Thread: How does it work?

Unregistered

How does it work?

1. If i post a jobad on jobroller, and the ad should be there for 90 days, after the 90 days, does the ad still exist? Cause each post is content, would be bad that they vanish.

2. The website is reponsive, so if i do graphic changes, will this be effected?

3. Do you work with any company that can customize the theme?

Thanks
    1. You can determine in the admin settings what you what to do once the job listing period has expired, that is either leave it published but with an "Expired" message on it, or it can be sent back to draft mode automatically which means it's not published on the site.

2. Depends on what changes you make, ideally you'll create a child theme if you are planning a lot of changes.

3. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Unregistered

i have a question with job roller theme

how can a employer search resumes on paid or free subscription, i have not seen that offer in the demo, can you explain this.
    which plugin should i take for receiving payments from other payment gateways other than paypal
    which plugin should i take with job roller for publishing banner ads in the site

Thanks
    If you have chosen to lock down the resumes to paid subscribers then this message will appear on the resume page before they can access it, including a link to subscribe. You can find other payment gateway plugins in the AppThemes marketplace. Aside from the default advertising spaces in JobRoller you can find other plugins such as this for additional ads. Thanks.

Thread Information