Thread: How to install on subdirectory

Unregistered

How to install on subdirectory

Hi there, I tried searching, but most of the relevant posts seemed to be in the non-public forums, so I couldn't read the replies.

I'm wondering how, step by step (for a non-techie please), how to install vantage in a subdirectory. I'm considering purchasing it, but trying to budget all costs. So I need to know if I can do this or if I would feel more comfortable hiring someone.

Also, how much coding would it take to change the background to mirror the light yellow of my main site www.homeschoolcheercolorado.com. I'll definitely be hiring this out, so again, step by step instructions would be great so I can discuss this with my potential techie.

I'm crossing my fingers that this is the directory of my dreams which I've been looking for for years. Pretty please.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hello,

It's a simple thing to install Vantage in a Subdirectory or Subdomain as long as WordPress is in the same. We can not give a step by step instruction here in the pre-sales area, but you can read some more about getting started here: http://docs.appthemes.com/vantage/ge...-with-vantage/

Also, how much coding would it take to change the background to mirror the light yellow of my main site
    Not much, just a few changes ;)
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information