Thread: I'd like to use the classipress theme to agrregrate press releases, can I replace the

Unregistered

I'd like to use the classipress theme to agrregrate press releases, can I replace the

can I edit the "post ad" button and any reference to the word "ad" with the phrase "press release"? Also if I select Charge for Listing Ads: NO. Does the post go up automatically or does it require me to review before posting? I want to create a single site to aggregate press releases that is part Wikipedia part CraigsList.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can change the text through the wordpress admin settings. If you don't charge for listing you have the option to automatically publish the ad or hold it under pending review.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Thanks! One follow up.

I can see several fields in the demo to change the language, but I'm having trouble finding the section for the "Post an Ad" button on page one right. Can you tell me where it is?

Thanks
    Your original post refers to changing the text of the button, but your second question relates to language, so I'm not sure if you're asking both, or were meaning one or the other?

If you want to change the actual "Post an ad" button text, you would need to make some minor modification to the code.

In terms of changing the language, our themes use language files which translate the text you see into the relevant language..

Thread Information