Thread: Import tools - Sellfire, iCodes etc

Unregistered

Import tools - Sellfire, iCodes etc

Does Clipper have any built in import tools or maybe a tool that imports coupons via third parties such as SellFire or iCodes?

There are some themes out there that would import directly from affiliate networks and other themes that works with iCodes etc. Just wondering how I would like to know if Clipper has any import tools.

Thanks
    Clipper has a built in .csv importer (which you can see here from the Clipper admin demo), so this allows you to import bulk coupons manually from a .csv file format. Outside of this there is also an optional Coupilia plugin you can purchase as detailed on this blog post. Thanks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

helmuc (June 7th, 2013)

Unregistered
    Coupilia are charging a MINIMUM of $499 per month??? They must be having a bubble bath. iCodes and SellFire charge £9.99 per month and iCodes also have a free affiliate revenue share option. These are built in to the Coupon Press theme. Coupilia don't have a good number of UK based affiliate networks either. They don't work with Affiliate Window or Trade Doubler - 2 of the largest affiliate networks in the UK. All of the largest UK merchants only work with those networks (but Coupilia cant provide their feeds). AND Coupilia's fees are crazy.

Clipper theme design is really good but it's a shame that other themes have much better coupon import facilities than Clipper.

I can't really waste my time every day uploading CSV files. All networks provide the files in different formats so I need to open them and change the formats before uploading every single day. Looks like Clipper won't work for me :-(

Unregistered
    Hi Pepsi,

Do you know if this is compatible with the clipper theme? icws2.co.uk It's an iCodes plugin for wordpress.

Thanks

coupon999

Where to get an Example CSV sheet?

Hi,
    it said the example of CSV sheet in the "examples" file? Where is it?

Thanks.

Thanks
    AppThemes doesn't officially support third party plugins, so unfortunately we cannot guarantee that all plugins such as icws2 will definitely be compatible. I have searched our forums and cannot find any reference to this being used or discussed by anyone at this time.

The example .csv file is found within the theme files. It is not available prior to purchase, but is basically just a file in .csv format with the relevant coupon fields for Clipper that you would see on a coupon listing. Thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

helmuc (June 7th, 2013)

Thread Information