Thread: Indeed.com integration

noob

Indeed.com integration

I like the theme and the Indeed.com integration, but can I make my default homepage more location-specific?

I noticed in a tutorial that they said to use this in JobRoller:

keyword|limit|country|job type|post to job category (slug).

But I need it to be more specific - actually down to a specific city. But less specific for the type of job. Basically I want it to pull up ALL job listings within a certain city, and then let the user define a specific job if they want. I think I can create code on indeed.com that narrows it down, but it's only code for a non-Wordpress site (I think).

I'm not really a coder so I'm trying to get a handle on what I need to do to make my JobRoller homepage more specific using Indeed.com

Also, I'm new to Indeed.com and wasn't able to find out what type of cost-per-click earnings they offer. (In TOS they just say they offer it). Does anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks all...

Thanks
    It is possible to get a more specific job query for locations in certain countries, but you have to get it just right for it to work correctly. I believe customers have done this for specific states in the US and cities in the UK.

You may wish to contact Indeed directly for information, they are quite responsive if you use the link on their site to contact them. That way you can ensure you receive the correct information.

noob
    Thanks Pepsi! I appreciate the info.

Thread Information