Thread: Info before buy

Unregistered

Info before buy

Hi,
    before buy classipress theme I need informations.

1. It is possible to add in the search header the State or Region filter? I need to have "search field" and "State or Region dropdown" and "Category dropdown".
    2. It is possible to make a order by in the result of search? Maybe persons want to see the search result ordered by price!
    3. I can personalize the template (maybe only css) and not have problems with future classipress update? there are a documentation to make that?

Thanks

Thanks
    1. Although ClassiPress includes a location search, it is visible only in the category view sidebar by default as shown on the ClassiPress demo site. It would require customization on your part if you were looking to add this to the homepage.
    2. The theme itself does not have a filter as described, however child themes for ClassiPress such as Jibo do have this functionality built into it.
    3. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify them as you wish and we recommend the use of a child theme in order to retain modifications in the process of an update. You can read about theme customizations here. Thanks.

Thread Information