Thread: inquiry about hirebee

Unregistered

inquiry about hirebee

Hey
    first of all great work by your team in making HIREBEE

Actually i had some doubt before purchasing the theme
    1) Can a employer hire multiple freelancers for one project. Say he needs to get a team of freelancers to do a job so he posts one project and wants to select all of them in one so he can get the total cost of hiring. Is it possible?

2) i also want to know whether we can ask additional details to the user for registration, like mobile number, get email confirmation, check mark terms and conditions. How can we ammend the same with hirebee

3) i would also want to change the layout a bit with projects. I want them to look smaller in font and size so i can accomodate 10 project in a small area. How possibly i can do and what flexibility does hirebee offer?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanks for your feedback :)

1) By default, they can only select one. It would require customization on your part if you were looking to change that functionality. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish.

2) Again this is not a default feature, and whilst there are such plugins available, we do not officially support them and cannot guarantee that they will function out of the box.

3) As mentioned above, with no encryption in place, you are able to change whatever you like to customize the theme to suit your needs. Thanks.

Thread Information