Thread: Inquiry to acquire a theme

Unregistered

Inquiry to acquire a theme

Hello,

I am interested in acquiring Classipress for a Domain I have. I like one of the themes I saw on your showcase.

I'd like to know on how to go about this. Please let me know.

Thanks
    Victor

Thanks
    The themes in the showcase are a mixture of customized and standard versions of the ClassiPress Theme, and customizations are made by the individual customer, so they are not an option as such..

The demo shows you what the out-of-the-box theme looks like. If you want to share the link to the site you like I can have a look and see if it is a customized one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    The themes in the showcase are a mixture of customized and standard versions of the ClassiPress Theme, and customizations are made by the individual customer, so they are not an option as such..

The demo shows you what the out-of-the-box theme looks like. If you want to share the link to the site you like I can have a look and see if it is a customized one.
    I see, the theme I'm interested in is: http://studentindex.org/. I would still do some changes but basically this is the layout I want.

Thanks

Thanks
    Yes they have done some customization (specifically to move the search box into the header, colour used), but the rest is basically what you get out of the box. Within the forums there is a thread which is where that ClassiPress member obtained the code changes required to move the search box.. Otherwise if you weren't comfortable making the changes yourself, we have a ClassiPress Theme services thread where you can hire a coder to make these kinds of changes along with any other changes you invisioned for your site.

Thread Information