Thread: integration

Brendan M

integration

Hello,

i am building a wordpress site currently and i need to run a classifieds section however my site structure is index to be news blog, then have image galleries, online store,classifieds and phpbb3 forum

now classipress is a theme itself so can other pages or scripts be integrated ?

or can classipress be integrated into an existing theme ?

thanks, Brendan

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Classipress being a theme requires an instance of Wordpress to work. One workaround for your existing Wordpress site is to have Classipress on a subdomain. You just make menu link on your main site that points to the Classipress install.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Brendan M
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Classipress being a theme requires an instance of Wordpress to work. One workaround for your existing Wordpress site is to have Classipress on a subdomain. You just make menu link on your main site that points to the Classipress install.
    So is it not possible to add pages to the same instance of wordpress utilising the theme with classipress? I want my home page to display blog then add a gallery page, and ecommerce page and then a link to my phpbb forum in which i will style similar to my wordpress theme

if i were to have a seperate wordpress install just to run classipress then the theme would look different and it would look like different websites i want the user to believe they never left the site as i am 1 company not several different ones

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Yes that would be the case and so the option would be to modify Classipress to emulate the look of your existing Wordpress site.

if i were to have a seperate wordpress install just to run classipress then the theme would look different and it would look like different websites i want the user to believe they never left the site as i am 1 company not several different ones
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information