Thread: Integration

Unregistered

Integration

Hi,

I need to create multifunction website including blog, forms, sample services and classification.

First:
    Can i use your ClassiPress theme to create all that? and use the builtin User-Registration method to enable user add ads+forms+articles+services?

Second:
    i'll make pages for every service in our website, so can i separate classification services? and make the same main page as a third or forth page? and all the ads categories pages will be child pages of that page?

Thank you in advance :)

Thanks
    The ClassiPress theme is designed for classified ads, and also has a blog feature, however standard registration would not allow users to post blog entries and these can only be added from the wp-admin side (so whether or not you want individuals to have access to that part of your site would be up to you). Any of the other items you mention would require customization of the default theme on your part. You can add whatever pages you like to the theme, however having services appear as separate listings from standard ads would also require customization. ClassiPress is not encrypted, so you are essentially free to make whatever modifications you like. Thanks.

Thread Information