Thread: Job Board

Unregistered

Job Board

Hello,

I am looking for a plug-in for a WordPress v3.1.1 site I setup for one of my clients. The site is for a local association of doctors. One of the features they are looking for is a place to post Locums (temporary positions) Wanted and Available within their membership area which would be searchable by category, month, area. The postings would be a free service to the members and only visible to the members. One of the functions they would like is the ability to choose to be notified of new postings. I've been trying to figure out the best approach - I installed WP's Job Manager on my dev site and it offers a lot of options but not the ability to notify members of new postings. I was considering using the existing Forum Server because of the ability to select "Notify" but it feels too much like patch work and doesn't offer enough control for Searching (ie: by category, month, area).

Is your JobRoller Theme built on an existing WP plug-in like Job Manager or a custom plug-in?
    It appears to offer the notification feature required.
    I don't need a whole theme, just the functionality - is this an option?

Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Michael
    mviens@telus.net

Thanks
    JobRoller isn't based on a plugin, it's a stand alone theme with the JobRoller settings built in, so I'm afraid no we can't offer certain functions from it.

Thanks
    ya JobRoller is a complete theme. Here is the complete overview along with its demo: Job Board Software | AppThemes
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thread Information