Thread: Job Filling/Importing

Unregistered

Job Filling/Importing

Hi,

Your JobRoller theme looks great. I would like to include jobs from Indeed using their API and also possibly the job listings from the local newspapers website which I think they will give me in XML format. Does JobRoller have the ability to link to Indeed API and other feeds?

Cheers, Mark.

Unregistered
    Ok, I see that you do offer Indeed integration :) but that still leaves the question regarding the import of other feeds?

Also, on a couple of sites using JobRoller that I've seen bringing in the Indeed listings as Sponsored Listings, they don't actually create a post/job listing, it's just a list of jobs with a direct link to the Indeed website. Is this the only way to do it? I would prefer to have a post created which can then display the snippet from the XML feed.

Cheers, Mark.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The Indeed TOS does not currently allows posting of the job information from the XML feed. Previous versions of the theme has the this option but has been removed in the recent versions of the theme in compliance with Indeed's TOS.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information