Thread: Job Roller Responsive design

malik151

Job Roller Responsive design

Hello there, I have tried to search this question but i cant see the response as i am not registered member here, I would love to buy jobroller but i want to know it it is having responsive design?
    regards
    Malik

Thanks
    Hi Malik, we are eventually making all of our themes responsive (it has already been done for Vantage and ClassiPress), and JobRoller will be responsive in the next release v1.7.1 which is currently undergoing testing. We hope to have this available soon, within a matter of weeks. Thanks.

ccwalker
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Hi Malik, we are eventually making all of our themes responsive (it has already been done for Vantage and ClassiPress), and JobRoller will be responsive in the next release v1.7.1 which is currently undergoing testing. We hope to have this available soon, within a matter of weeks. Thanks.
    Any update on the responsive template? I need it yesterday! Waiting to purchase

Thanks
    The last update on our theme release status page estimated the next release (which includes the responsive design changes), may be available this week. Thanks.

ccwalker
    Thanks, I must have missed that. Is there a preview of the template in action? Keeping my fingers crossed for a release this weekend!

Thanks
    Once the official release is made then the demo site will be updated. You can subscribe to keep informed of the announcement. Thanks.

Thread Information