Thread: JobRoller question

Unregistered

JobRoller question

Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying the theme just have 2 questions:

- is it possible to have *all* jobs having to be moderated (not only the paying ones, cause we would make them all paying)
    - we do not want to cash-in on the fees ourselves, but rather have employers choose a charity (a pre-defined list), when submitting the job, where the money will go to

Are these things possible? Or can they be done with somewhat easy hacks?

Thanks
    This is how the theme works by default:

Paid jobs do not require moderation, once the transaction is completed, the job listing will go live. It's only free ads which will be held in moderation if you choose to set that from the JobRoller admin.

The funds for job listings go to the nominated PayPal account.. there is no function to separate payments into different accounts.

If you wished to customize the theme in order to make the changes you mention, this could potentially be done, however how "easy" this would be is relative to your level of coding knowledge. But yes, it's possible.

Unregistered
    Okay, I can code.

Still, the built-in functionality that everything paid for becomes unmoderated is not so much a "feature". Rather a limitation. I suggest you make this at least configurable in a next version.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    You can also request for it at the Ideas Exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information