Thread: Link Directory Suitability

MadManx

Link Directory Suitability

Hi, I've seen another person ask this without response: How much customization would be required for me to use Classipress as a link directory? Specifically, I want to make a web site directory. I would also be blogging a lot, so Classipress is far more attractive to me than, say, a pure link directory script.

I am looking for answers from persons who have either done this or who have enough understanding of the Classipress architecture. $99 is no small investment for me at this time. Thanks!

Thanks
    It's not the kind of question we can really answer accurately, because it's all relative to what kind of customizations you actually wish to make in order to have all the functions you personally want from a directory site.

Our ClassiPress theme description page and demo sites show you exactly what the theme offers, so you can see from that what features are available (and you can also of course ask to clarify here in the pre-sales forum). AppThemes doesn't officially support customizations though, so working out what you need from a lik directory site is really your call.

Thread Information