Thread: location of classipress

NEWGUY345

location of classipress

i was thinking that i could keep my existing files online and have a seperate address for the classipress.

the classipress does not neet to be loaded on to net as the homepage does it.

i could have links to and from classipress from my existing site.

so for example www.example.com is the homepage as an example and i could load classipress as being on www.example.com/classipress and have links going from and to www.example.com

thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Yes, you can install wordpress/classipress in a subfolder. Then you can link from your existing website to classipress in the subfolder and from classipress back to your main site. In order to create a link back to your main site in the root folder you can use the plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page-links-to/

newguy

thanks

thanks very much

newguy345

hi again

i was just thinking, so i guess this means i could run multiple individual classipress sites linked from existing pages, so i could have a classipress for one area and use another classipress for a different area.

multiple Web sites as well as support for WordPress MU - it says this for the ultimate edition of classipress, i would have thought any version of classipress could be used for wordpress mu ?

by support do you mean help in understanding how it works, rather than the ultimate edition being different in its ability than say the small business addition ?

thanks

Thread Information