Thread: Looking to further customize theme to use for courses and scholarships listing

Thanks

Looking to further customize theme to use for courses and scholarships listing

I'm looking to create two sites that 1) list courses and 2) list scholarships. This is similar to the courses listing at http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/ and scholarship listing at http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/stud...olarships.html

As I've not been able to find a theme that could accomplish this, I wonder if the jobroller theme could be customized to achieve this.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I believe Jobroller can be customized based on the mentioned sites but will definitely require some form of customization. The theme are not encrypted and so you can make some changes according to your needs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    I'm looking for help with customizing the theme to meet the stated need if I purchase the theme? Any recommendations on what it'll cost to fully customize the theme to suit my need?

Thread Information