Thread: Mobile version & bookmark job listing

Unregistered

Mobile version & bookmark job listing

Hi there,

I'm wondering if you're planning to update JobRoller with a mobile theme or responsive features. Also I'd like to know if there's an option for visitors to bookmark job listings for later.

Cheers,
    Thomas

Unregistered

Mobile Version

I have the same question as some people here. I was wondering if you are building a mobile version of this wonderful theme. That's the only thing stopping me from buying at Please let me know. Thanks.

Thanks
    I'm wondering if you're planning to update JobRoller with a mobile theme or responsive features.
    Yes, we are planning to have all of our themes responsive by the end of this year :)

Also I'd like to know if there's an option for visitors to bookmark job listings for later.
    When you are logged in as a job seeker, yes you can use the "Star Job" button within the job listing page to add it to your "Starred Jobs" list in your customer dashboard. Thanks.

Unregistered
    End of the year is almost here - any news about JobRoller going responsive...?

Cheers,
    Thomas

Thanks
    According to our theme release status page there is a compatibility update estimated for release around about now as well, I'm not sure if this will include the responsive design changes in the same release so will check on this and report back asap. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks, that would be great! I'm ready to buy and start developing my project on JobRoller but responsiveness is definitely a must-have...!

Thanks
    Ok, I have confirmed that the upcoming release is a maintenance release only and will not include the responsive design changes. This is now expected for JobRoller in March. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi there,

I postponed my project until now but I really have to start soon - any chance the responsive version is getting released this month?

Cheers,
    Thomas

Thanks
    This is certainly what we are aiming for, but the actual release date has not yet been confirmed. We are undergoing testing for the release at this time so it is essentially on track. As we stress on our theme release status page though, these are estimates only, and we do not recommend scheduling projects around these dates. Thanks.

Thread Information