Thread: more than 1 website

Unregistered

more than 1 website

Hello

Before i purchase anything i would like to know is that i have many domains that i want to start coupon sites on so will i be able to use the themes and apps for many websites or are they tied to one individual websites domain name? or can they be used several / multiple times?

Thanks

Thanks
    Yes, the license terms allow for the theme can be installed on multiple websites/domains. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi and thanks for the fast response,

Themes: where are the licence codes inserted? or are the loaded into the script upon purchase ? how can you tell if the theme is holding a valid licence?

Apps/plugins: are the apps ie: Commission Junction Publisher Plugin licenced ? or do i have to insert each licence into each app? is this app compatible with any non appthemes themes basically can i use a free theme from wordpress ?

sorry for so many questions but i don't want to get into any trouble with licencing laws as i have been burnt before.

Again thanks.

Thanks
    Licenses are linked to your purchase account, so if you yourself have purchased the theme from us, this is all you need to prove you have a legitimate license.

The commission junction publisher plugin is designed specifically for use with our Clipper theme, so not it will not function with just any other WordPress theme. You can find installation instructions for the plugin on its marketplace page to get an idea of how it's used with the theme. Thanks.

Thread Information