Thread: multi-language

Unregistered

multi-language

Is it possible to manage ads in English and French at the same time, and to give users the choice (of language) when they access the website?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There are available wordpress plugins that can do just that. It can also be done through custom coding which is just dependent upon your coding skills.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

multi-langage plugin

Thanks a lot for your answer.
    Could you please tell me what is the best plugin (for multi-langage support) and how/where to download it ?

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    There are available wordpress plugins that can do just that. It can also be done through custom coding which is just dependent upon your coding skills.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may try some of them here http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...nslation&sort= . I have already tried the Global Translator and Convey This. Just choose the one you are comfortable using with. Also, these plugins have user ratings so try the one first with highest rating.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information