Thread: Multi product purchase options

Unregistered

Multi product purchase options

I am going to set up hosting with Host Gator for the discount. I was told the discount could be applied to my entire purchase no matter how many or how few themes I bought, is that correct? If so, I think I would like to purchase Classipress, Jobroller, and Vantage. I understand Vantage is not available yet, but could I pay for it now and then download it when it's available? If that works, are either your paypal or google checkout set up so that I could manually enter the dollar figure for Vantage?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    I will try to clarify from the developer for the specifics of this promo. I will update this thread once I have the necessary info.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Thank you

I appreciate the quick follow up. I will keep an eye out for the follow up.

Unregistered

Follow up on multi product purchase.

Have you heard anything else on the possibility of paying in advance for the Vantage program?

Thanks
    We will likely see further information on theme packages when the Clipper theme is released in the near future. I'm not aware of any plans to allow purchase of themes before they are released (such as Vantage) however. This should be clarified once the announcement is made though.

Thanks
    Club Package pricing has now been posted up. Apparently this includes current and future themes (Vantage included).. Checkout

Unregistered

Thank you Thank you Thank you

That is AWESOME!!! I will sign up for Host Gator tonight and email the confirmation. Thanks again.

Thread Information