Thread: Multi User question

Unregistered

Multi User question

Hi there,
    im considering the ultimate edition for multiuser but what exactly is this extra feature please as why couldnt you apply jobroller to sub domains anyway as there is an unlimited license with all editions. Does it allow you to control the subdomains from within the main jobroller admin?

Ultimately, for SEO purposes I am looking for a solution that allows me to create newyork.jobsite.com and the jobs are also accessible on the main jobsite.com. Is this possible?
    Manythanks For your help

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I think there is no restriction in using the theme in subdomains.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks for that but what is the MultiUser feature that comes with the Ultimate Edition? Is there any detailed info on this?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    From theme page;

JobRoller Ultimate Edition (v1.1.1)

$199 for lifetime updates

This package includes unlimited licenses to use JobRoller on multiple Web sites as well as support for WordPress MU (Multi-User). It’s an ideal package for businesses of any size who want to run JobRoller on WPMU as sub-blogs for their customers. The Photoshop (.psd) design files are included as well as PayPal transaction logging. You may alter the theme as you wish but support will only cover the original layout and configuration. The credit link in the footer may be removed.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information