Thread: Multiple Coupon content types, limited to custom roles

Unregistered

Multiple Coupon content types, limited to custom roles

I have a client who is looking to buy Clipper. I need to know whether you can have tiers of coupon types. For example, basic gets to just post a basic coupon, advanced gets to post a description in addition to the coupon, etc. I imagine to achieve this, we would need to have something similar to content permissions like Drupal has (where you can specify access to create content by field in a particular custom content type), although I am not sure if this is possible. Alternatively, we would need to add custom content types, and then use the Members plugin to to create custom roles, each of which is limited to a different coupon content type, but I don't know if an outside developer can do this, would we lose tracking for those new content types in the tracking system?

Also, is it possible to filter the existing 'coupon' content type?

We also wish to apply the styles from his current site to the Clipper site to integrate the branding. Is there a problem doing this?

Would appreciate some feedback as soon as possible, as time is of the essence for this.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    There is no admin options on these and will definitely require custom coding specially the basic and advanced coupon implementation.

With regards to the look, yes you can alter it to your preference as the theme is not encrypted.

You can check some of Appthemes certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ for customization works.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information